– The first thrash highlight of 2014. Catchy as only the Germans can be!
2. COBRA “To Hell” (Austral Holocaust)
– Cool, old school heavy metal with some hard rock thrown in and the usual Southern American charm.
3. METAL INQUISITOR “Ultima Ratio Regis” (Massacre)
– “Doomsday For The Heretic” is hard to match, but this is still an enjoyable album in the vein of “Unconditional Absolution”
4. SLOUGH FEG “Digital Resistance” (Metal Blade)
– Can’t stop playing this one, maybe top three among their releases.
5. RAVENSIRE/TERMINUS “Split” (Underground Power)
– A different mix of the best song from the Ravensire-album and a killer new song by Terminus.