Features on LEGIONNAIRE, AIR RAID, JAG PANZER and PORTRAIT are all in the works.
Even though “Point Of Impact”, was a letdown compared to both the EP “Danger Ahead” and especially the Swedes first full length releases, “Night Of The Axe”, I conducted an interview with bass player Robin Utbult. The bands new offering “Across The Line”, featuring new singer Fredrik Werner, sounds much more interesting again, and we once again hooked up with Robin to get the latest on the band.
- PORTRAIT: Still expanding
- THE SWILL: More Michigan metal
- WALPYRGUS: Weird, funny and creepy
- BELOW: In the best Swedish tradition
- NIGHT DEMON: We play shit that we like
- HOLY MARTYR: The whole story
- TRIAL (swe): Always in motion
- CHEVALIER:Bringing back the power and energy
- EZRA BROOKS: A vision of arcane heavy metal
- HÜRLEMENT: Positive energy and unity
- ATTACKER: An improved band