Lots of stuff coming, long features on PRELUDE TO RUIN, SMOULDER and ARCH/MATHEOS.
The guys behind this constellation probably don’t need an introduction, after all we are speaking about a legendary vocalist whose voice graced three releases by Fates Warning during the eighties, as well as a guitarist who is still the brainchild of the same band. As I have had the opportunity to speak to John Arch before, and loved the last Fates Warning-album just as much as this new opus by Arch/Matheos, I said yes when the chance to chat with Jim Matheos appeared.
- ENFORCER: Nothing to lose
- SABÏRE: A large beast
- WITHERFALL: Inspired by a tragedy
- IRON GRIFFIN: Epic, dark and organic
- METAL CHURCH: Not nostalgic
- SANHEDRIN: Outside the boundaries
- METAL INQUISITOR: Five different opinions
- TRAVELER: The world needs another Riot
- SACRAL RAGE: Attracted to paranoia
- FIFTH ANGEL: A second chance
- SOLSTICE: 20 years older