A huge feature on HOLY MARTYR is in the works. Interviews with BELOW and NIGHT DEMON are also coming. Review section hopefully to be updated soon.
After a long period of silence, it’s almost six years since “Invincible” was released, Holy Martyr cement their place as one of the most reliable Italian bands nowadays with the release of the concept album “Darkness Shall Prevail”. This particular feature, based on no less than four different interviews done with the band throughout the years, the first one back in 2002 and the last one in March this year, should be one of the very best sources of information on Holy Martyr out there. Grab a cup of coffee, and put everything aside while you let guitarist Ivano Spiga guide you through the history of Holy Martyr.
- TRIAL (swe): Always in motion
- CHEVALIER:Bringing back the power and energy
- EZRA BROOKS: A vision of arcane heavy metal
- HÜRLEMENT: Positive energy and unity
- ATTACKER: An improved band
- VULTURES VENGEANCE: A personal sound
- ETERNAL CHAMPION: Not driven by praise
- STEEL INFERNO: Danish dynamite
- ROAD WARRIOR:No festival metal
- DARK FOREST: Into the other world
- INIQUITY: Not another clone band