Lots of stuff coming, long features on PRELUDE TO RUIN, SMOULDER, RAVENSIRE and LUNAR SHADOW.
Metal Squadron was one of the very first medias to feature Lunar Shadow when the band put out the EP “Triumphator. However, we never got around to do an interview when «Far From Light» was released, so let’s start there. How do Max, guitarist and main man, view this album today, a couple of years after its release?
- RAVENSIRE: Beware of easter eggs
- SMOULDER: A mystical and arcane vibe
- ARCH/MATHEOS: Pushing boundaries
- ENFORCER: Nothing to lose
- SABÏRE: A large beast
- WITHERFALL: Inspired by a tragedy
- IRON GRIFFIN: Epic, dark and organic
- METAL CHURCH: Not nostalgic
- SANHEDRIN: Outside the boundaries
- METAL INQUISITOR: Five different opinions
- TRAVELER: The world needs another Riot